Vendor/Artist Registration Form
August 25-27, 2023 for the
2023 MUFON International Symposium
Northern Kentucky Convention Center is in Covington, Kentucky (Cincinnati metro area)
1 W Rivercenter Blvd, Covington, KY 41011
Vendors and Artists pay $300 per table for the 3-day event
1. MUFON reserves the right of a final approval of any vendor
2. The Vendor room is locked Friday and Saturday night. We suggest vendors bring a sheet to cover their merchandise each night. Otherwise, both areas are free and open to the public during the Symposium.
3. For electrical outlets or internet please contact Karen Pop, Exhibitor Services Manager. She can be reached at 859-261-1500 or email@example.com
Complimentary 5 Mbps WIFI available.
Regulations vendors need to follow:
1. Only the merchandise and/or services you listed on your Registration Form may be offered at your tables. Tables may not be sub-let without Symposium approval.
2. Vendors/Artists will receive 2 Free Speaker Passes (Sat and Sun only, no special events). Banquet and Keynote address available for purchase at $100 but no later than 2 weeks prior to the event.
3. Tables are 6 feet long (unless otherwise specified) and come with a tablecloth and 2 chairs.
4. Signs MAY NOT be attached to the walls or ceiling.
5. Absolutely No Smoking or burning of incense anywhere inside the venue.
6. To help keep noise to a tolerable level, please keep all equipment volumes to a low level.
7. Unattended tables are the responsibility of the Vendor/Artist.
8. Vendors/Artists are required to be set up and open for business during all hours when the Vendor Area is open to the public. If a vendor fails to remain open or refuses to close during these times, this agreement may be terminated immediately, and no refunds will be issued.
9. We will make every effort to maintain security throughout the event; however, we will not accept responsibility for any lost, stolen, or damaged property.
10. Vendors/Artists are solely responsible for proper tax certificates and business licensing. Vendors should register with the State of Kentucky Tax Department and display their Tax Certificate with Tax ID Number.