Drone Operator Certification
FAA Part 107 Test Prep Class
Flamingo Air / Worker Bee
the Worldwide Aviation & Drone Training Specialists!
This session fulfills the classroom training required by the FAA in order to take the FAA Written Knowledge Test
Date: Thursday, July 25th
Time: 6:00 PM – 10:00 PM
Why Become Certified?
Why Flamingo Air?
Flamingo Air is recognized as one of the worldwide leaders in aviation training. Their Worker Bee Drone Training Programs educate and train drone operators to professionally, safely, and responsibly operate in the National Aerospace System and to comply with all FAA laws, regulations, and safety standards.
FAA Approved Curriculum*
- Applicable regulations relating to small unmanned aircraft system rating privileges, limitations, and flight operation
- Airspace classification and operating requirements, and flight restrictions affecting small unmanned aircraft operation
- Aviation weather sources and effects of weather on small unmanned aircraft performance
- Small unmanned aircraft loading and performance
- Emergency procedures, Crew resource management
Radio communication procedures, Determining the performance of small unmanned aircraft
- Physiological effects of drugs and alcohol, Aeronautical decision-making and judgment
- Airport operations, Maintenance and preflight inspection procedures
- ASA UAS Drone Test Preparation Manual
- Certificate of Completion
- Help with registration in FAA IACRA and completion of Form 8710-13 at the FAA IACRA Website
* final curriculum subject to change